Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Do you have a new Primary book out for 2017?

Yes! I sure do. Thanks so much to everyone who's asked me about this.


My 2017 Primary book is called Tiny Talks: Choose the Right

You'll notice that this year we are back to the Tiny Talks title, but don't let that fool you. This book incorporates a lot of the same format that I used for 2016 in Time to Share. That means that in addition to talks for kids to give, you'll also find lessons, activities, videos, songs, and scriptures that go along with each week's theme. Plus, I've included a sample outline for your annual Primary program in Sacrament meeting.


It's kind of hard to tell from this small picture, but trust me, there is a LOT of stuff in this book. A lot more than I ever put into Tiny Talks.

I really appreciate everyone who helped me write this book, including so many of you who contributed names for me to use in the talks and stories. For your information, I used the following names in this book.

Abigail
Ambree
Ana
Asher
Audrey
Baylee
Bella
Bennett
Braver
Charlee
Claire
Clark
Daphne
Elijah
Ellis
Emmalee
Hannah
James
Jared
Kaia
Kaleb
Kalli
Kyle
Lela
Liam
Logan
Mckenzie
Mia
Michael
Millie
Naomi
Nash
Nathan
Paisley
Riley
Ryan
Savannah
Sawyer
Scarlett
Sean
Sierra
Tanner
Tessa
Tevye
Zachary

Again, thank you so much to everyone who sent in names. I wanted to use them all, but there just wasn't enough room. If I missed your child's name this year, I'll definitely keep it in mind for next year.


I also need to give a big shout-out to all my amazing friends and colleagues at Cedar Fort, especially Shawnda, McKell, and Chelsea who worked so hard on this book. I love the collaborative partnership I have with you guys. It's great to still feel so involved in the publishing process even though I don't work at Cedar Fort anymore. Thanks for bringing my ideas to life, ladies!

Finally thanks so much to each one of you who read my blog and use my books. I really hope my books are helpful to you. I love writing these Primary books, and I feel so grateful each year that I'm able to do this. Thanks for all your support!

And to show you how thankful I am to all you blog readers, I'm going to give away five copies of this brand new book to you folks. All you need to do is share a link to this blog post on Facebook and tag me in it or message me to show me that you did it. Super easy, right?

If you're one of the first five I'll send you a private message on Facebook so I can arrange to send or deliver your book to you.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season and that you're looking forward to a happy and exciting new year ahead. Yay for 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment