Sunday, May 4, 2014

Where can I get a copy of your book?

You can get one from me!

I currently have three extraneous copies of Tiny Talks vol. 14, just sitting on my desk. This is the latest volume and goes along with the Primary theme for 2014. I feel a little bad about the fact that it's already May, so their utility may be slightly diminished at this point. But anyway, they need a new home. I would love to give them away to you awesome, blog-reading-type people.

If you want one, post a comment on here and I'll get in touch with you. I'll even pay the postage. Unless you're currently traveling the world or you live in Hawaii (sorry, Christy and Josie). We're talking continental US postage here.

And I will sign your copy if that interests you. Or not, if for some reason you'd rather I didn't.

You can also find my books at Deseret Book or Seagull Book or at their websites or at lots of other independent bookstores, too numerous to name. And if you live outside "Occupied Deseret," as one of my favorite institute teachers calls it, you can always get them on Amazon or at CedarFort.com.


In other news, Provo is growing on me.

I am not a mountains person. I much prefer the beach. But even I have to admit that they look pretty cool sometimes.



And I finally got all my stuff organized in my room and my artwork put up, which makes me feel much more at home.




All things considered, this isn't the worst possible place I could be. But I still reserve the right to whine about missing California whenever I feel the urge. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. I would love a copy! Ellsworth.sherry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sherry! I'd love to send you one. Can you message me your address on facebook?

      Delete